Jessica Rae Berger: Los Angeles Teen Girl Life Coach
Welcome to teen girl and young adult life coaching with Jess!
As a certified Teen Wisdom™ Inc. life coach, Jess coaches teen girls in Los Angeles in navigating the trials, tribulations and transitions of adolescence. With high academic pressure, poor role models, girl drama, and communication challenges, it’s no wonder our teen girls feel lost and insecure.
Jess’ teen girl life coach approach is designed to mentor teens in Los Angeles to develop deeper self-awareness and offer support, tools and strategies that help them to truly value and honor themselves as confident, insightful and powerful young women.
As teen girls in Los Angeles transition into young adulthood, many of these same challenges persist. In addition, they bear the heavy burden of entering the workforce and choosing a career path that will be both profitable and fulfilling. Not to worry.
Jess’ skills as a Los Angeles teen girl life coach will assuage fears and self-doubt about the future by shifting perspectives, eliciting dreams and passions, and honing in on personal strengths.
Parenting Adolescent Girls
As a parent of a teen girl in Los Angeles, you may be thinking that you need help guiding her through the many challenges that adolescence presents. You’d like to do it yourself but the world is moving so quickly that you find it hard to keep up. Maybe you’re concerned that your teen daughter has adopted poor role models. You might be worried that she is succumbing to the pressures of academics, peers and society. Perhaps you’re confused by your teen’s lack of self-confidence and self-awareness. Jess Berger is that reliable adult role model that parents and teens in Los Angeles can turn to for expert and seasoned advice, support and guidance. Jess’ knowledge of the “girl world” will facilitate a successful and fulfilling teen experience, a smooth transition into young adulthood, and an overall improved relationship between you and your daughter.
Certified Professional Career Coach for Young Adults
As a certified life purpose and career coach from the Life Purpose Institute, Jess Berger also provides life coaching services to young adults in Los Angeles – both men and women. Through the use of a variety of self discovery tools, Jess’ young adult clients are supported to realize and relentlessly pursue their true passions in a career that is both fulfilling and lucrative, despite the self doubt and social skepticism that may ensue.
Coaching for Youth Actors
As a former actress, Jess is keenly aware of the unique pressures and challenges endured by families in the entertainment industry. Jealousy, work/play balance, and authentic identity formation are just a few of the many areas that prove to be particularly difficult for industry teens and families to navigate. Drawing from her own experiences, Jess is able to connect deeply with her industry clients, offering a much needed confidential outlet for pent up emotions. In her work as a life coach for youth actors on top rated networks and TV shows, Jess maintains her philosophy of re-connecting teens with their core values, while custom tailoring individual sessions in order to offer tangible tools and strategies for coping with uniquely complex challenges.
What is a Teen Girl Life Coach?
Why Every Girl Needs Jess
- March 19 – Life Skills Workshop, University Synagogue
- March 13 – Leadership Retreat, Alverno High School
- March 10 – Reputation Management, Alpha Phi Sorority, Chapman University
- Feb 26 – Life Skills Workshop, University Synagogue
- Feb 19 – Champion Mindset Workshop, Chapman University
- Jan 13 - Friendship Workshop, Girl Scouts Pasadena
- Dec 11 - Time Management Workshop, University Synagogue
- Dec 8 - Young Luminaries Workshop, Step Up Women’s Network
- Dec 5 - College Readiness Program, Alverno High School
- Dec 2 - Girl Scouts Workshop, Pasadena
- Nov 13 – Stress Management Workshop, University Synagogue
- Oct 20 – College Connections Conference, Step Up Women’s Network, Los Angeles
- Oct 14 – Girl Scouts Inner and Outer Beauty Event, Santa Monica
- Oct 12 – Workshops at Germantown Academy, Philadelphia
- Oct 11 – XX Girls Summit, NYC
- Oct 4 – Founder’s Day, Mindfulness Workshop, Alverno High School